Members of the Chapter are Purchasing Officers, Agents, Buyers, Managers, etc. and anyone associated with the purchasing functions in the public sector. You may apply for membership with The NIGP Tampa Bay Area Chapter by clicking here and downloading the application form today!
- To promote ethical, efficient, and cost-effective public purchasing policies and practices.
- To provide educational programs, products, and services for public purchasing personnel.
- To enable public purchasing personnel to exchange useful information about policies, practices, procedures, products, and services of common interest.
- To otherwise facilitate the conduct of purchasing activities by government and other public agencies.
- To assist other charitable and educational organizations in the conduct of similar activities.